Wednesday, March 16, 2011

boards boards boards! from Boston

Hello from definitely NOT Los Angeles! My brain has definitely decompressed in the last few days. The other day it was snowing so I ducked in a bookstore/cafe, grabbed some soup, and got some storyboards down on paper. Huzzah! Here's some photographic proof (taken with my phone, hence the fantastic resolution).

And it's on 7x10 paper, too! O snap!! Well, it would have been kind of difficult to walk around with my 12x18 big stack-o'-newsprint. It's almost as if I'm... adapting. Scary.

Spring Break has covered a year's worth of weather: solid overcast, snow, super sunny, and now rain. But you know what? I have a raincoat. So there. The show must go on! And it's my birthday, darn it!
Here marks the turning point in the preproduction of my thesis. From now on, things will be AWESOME. Do it to it!

1 comment:

  1. You have an amazing sense of using really dynamic and interesting shots in your story. I love the tilt shot from the top of the skyscrapers down to street level. You can really take advantage of it in your piece. You're off to a great start - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete