Monday, January 23, 2012

bloomin' inkblots, batman!

Well I had a super musical weekend! Met with my composer/musician/all-in-one awesome guy, Will Sturgeon. You should check out his music. It's amazing. When not laying down all of his own tracks on his computer, he performs around campus with his two bands Brightener and The Miracals (formerly The Smiles). Check them out on Facebook/YouTube/Bandcamp/iTunes, they're just all over the place. You won't regret it. Really. Don't believe me? CLICK!

I also dropped the new edits and reframed shots into an animatic. Hopefully that's the last of the timestamp-alterning changes I make. Some of these shots have really gathered momentum and are screaming to be animated, especially running through the city with the ink trails rising through the buildings. SO FUN.

1 comment:

  1. I think this version is much clearer Alessandra. Good work!

    ReplyDelete