Monday, October 3, 2011

Animatic 10/3



So, there were some uploading issues. The internet at my house is very slow, especially with videos. I'll let Blogger sit with it over dinner and chapter meeting and see if it's finished by then.

Until then, I think we can all sympathize with Penny in this little .gif from sequence 10...

Actually, just kidding about that, too. Even that won't upload. :\

If this isn't up by the time I get back, I'll head over to the lab and upload it there.

EDIT: 9:50pm
Here's the .gif to tide you over. Definitely sums up what I;m sure a lot of us feel like right now...

yVkL7c on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

1 comment:

  1. That's frustrating. My internet at my apartment isn't the best either.

    Maybe you could put your animatic on HAL and we could all view it there when we are in the lab?

    The gif looks good though! I agree with everyone on Penny's new design - it's great!

    ReplyDelete