Monday, February 6, 2012

how very purple of you

Thought I'd show you one of the final BGs. This might be my favorite shot. Very moody even though there's basically no animation. There's a very slight and slow zoom, but I'm a fail at having backgrounds in Flash so I'll probably just do that it AfterEffects.
So here's a frame from 3-1:


As far as animation goes, all of Act 2 is roughed, there are just a few awkward frames that I sorely need to touch up. That'll be my Tuesday.

Act 1 is still the same mechanically as it was before. Not worried there.

Act 3 is underway. You saw a frame from that above.

Act 4 has bits and pieces done. I should start putting that together.

Act 5... is daunting. But I can do it. I can! Definitely a weekend project. Needs a good few uninterrupted hours. If I keep it well organized it should run smoothly, I just know that one shot will have A LOT of layers...

1 comment: