Thursday, January 27, 2011

First art for "The Fountain"!!

If not apparent by now, I think I'm going with "The Fountain" as my thesis animation. Woohoo! Scroll down a few posts for the premise.


Doodled these in class today. I'll clean them up this weekend, but I wanted to get them up before my scanner got buried in the storm of clothing, notebooks, high-heels, and lacrosse gear that inevitably tears through my room every Friday afternoon to Sunday night.

It's Arthur!! Older and younger versions. And a few doodles of Young Penny, which I've decided I need to re-do... umm, please ignore the dinosaur-bird in the top corner. There's also a weird zoomed-out view of a camera move I want to do through Penny's hallway (without the drawings on the walls yet), kind of like a reverse trombone-shot with a little bit of a warp thrown in. It works in my head, ok...


3 comments:

  1. Awesome. They look good!

    I like Arthur's sweater(s). Sweaters are baller.

    Hallway looks neat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great- I love the size difference! May want to stay away from too much detail in the clothing to save some tears when animating.

    -Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I love the style you picked. It's just strange enough to make everything believable.

    Arthur is great. I wasn't sure how you were going to do his paint hands but they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete