Monday, September 12, 2011

ready or not, here i come

I'm starting to animate! A few scenes are solid and ready to be Flash-ified while I'm still working on a couple others as boards still. The ragtag systems is working OK: animate in my cubicle every afternoon and on weekends, revise boards while I'm home at night. With a tablet setup in both locations, I can easily shift to animating at both when the time comes. Here's a little .gif teaser from the scene I'm working on right now. Penny is leaning into a wall and sighs... hope that's what it looks like. Pretty wonky angle, had to
use Kristina as reference from below.

On_F61 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

3 comments:

  1. I like the new hands. They read a lot easier, and they'll probably be a lot easier to animate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks nothing like me!!!

    I really like the linework, and I'm interested to see the hands more fully in action.

    ReplyDelete